lunes, 8 de octubre de 2018
Put in SOME, ANY or NO:
a) I bought________________ bread but I didn't buy____________butter.
b) I'm going to the Butcher's. I need____________meat.
c)There's _____________salt in your food.
d) There aren't___________clubs in this part of the city.
e) Peter and Ruth don't have________brothers or sisters.
f) I'm afraid there's_________water in here.
g) Barbie doesn't speak_________foreign languages.
Put in SOMETHING/ ANYTHING/ NOTHING/ EVERYTHING/ SOMEBODY/ ANYBODY/ NOBODY/ EVERYBODY
a) She said________but I didn't listen to her.
b) Are you doing_________important right now?
c) There's __________at the door. The bell has just rung.
d) There is_________in the garden. It's empty.
e) Nothing is bad. ___________is good.
f)Do you know _________who understands Latin?
g) My eye hurts. There's____________in it.
Please copy the sentences in your notebooks.
See you in class,
PRESENT AND PAST SIMPLE PASSIVE
1.- Complete the sentences using the present simple passive.a) Coffee in Brasil and Colombia.b) Kangaroos in America.c) in Spain?d) El Prado by hundreds of people every day.e) How often ?f) Dogs in restaurants in most countries.2.- Put the sentences into the past simple passive.a) Etienne Lenoir made the first motor car in Belgium.b) How many paintings did the police found?
c) I didn’t paint Las Meninas.d) Lennon and McCartney wrote the song Yesterday.e) The government ordered them to build a new bridge.f) When did Cook discover Australia?
- COMPLETE WITH DON'T HAVE TO OR DOESN'T HAVE TO
- He work in the evening.
- We go shopping.
- The friends get up early.
- Mandy read the instructions.
- You do the project.
- I play the guitar.
- They carry the buckets.
- She wash my T-shirt.
- Mum make sandwiches.
- Frank and Joel draw a picture.
lunes, 9 de abril de 2018
HOMEWORK FOR NEXT CLASS
Put the verbs into the correct form (simple past).
- Last year I (spend) my holiday in Ireland.
- It (be) great.
- I (travel) around by car with two friends and we (visit) lots of interesting places.
- In the evenings we usually (go) to a pub.
- One night we even (learn) some Irish dances.
- We (be) very lucky with the weather.
- It (not / rain) a lot.
- But we (see) some beautiful rainbows.
- Where (spend / you) your last holiday?